Look at what I found! :D (and Youtube and Toy Story Questions? >.>)



Haha, I'm not making fun of the story, I promise. Some of you know the 'backstory' to this and some of you don't. I'll leave it at that.

I just love the way the guy... read it.

And this one too.



Ok, ok, enough dramatic readings. Lol I think I'll die if I listen to any more. xD

-

I watched the first Toy Story today on Youtube, and I just loved it. :) I'm gonna watch the second one tomorrow, but even if the 3rd one was on youtube... eh, I don't think I'd waste my time. I mean, don't get me wrong, I just didn't find it as good as the others. Which happens with movies.

TY3 was just too dark and scary to me. Then again, watching TY1, the kid Sid who tortured the dolls was pretty creepy too. So perhaps my skewed judgement comes from not seeing the first one for probably 6 years. Yeah... /no purpose?

That doesn't mean I didn't ABSOLUTELY love Ken (and his dating tips on youtube lol). <3

Questions:
1) Do you have any favorite youtube videos specifically? Or perhaps users? People on the site are hilarious but... not enough (though it doesn't have to be comedy).
2) Have you seen TY3? What did you think of it?
3) Were you surprised by TY3?
4) Do you happen to be a Pokemon freak like me?
5) Did you watch the two videos above and do you like them? :)

-Sporkette;

P.S. You can whore something if you'd like. :)
June 28th, 2010 at 04:40am