The horror with electronics

Guess what? I have bad luck! That's just great. My laptop isn't working and when it does work it doesn't last for long. I broke my phone because I dropped it.

But,I didn't tell my parents that and the key pad broke and nothing would work. When I flipped it over the flip key pad works perfectly fine. So I have to wait to get that same phone in a few days. But,my mother let me have her old phone but my father is still going to call for a new phone since we have insurance on it. I'm starting to think what else is going to break but I should really stop thinking about this.

If I keep thinking about this then it might happen and then I'll have no electronics. I really don't want that to happen because I need it when I'm bored and for school things when I go back to school. Guess what else happens? My mother's laptop got a virus and I thought that she was going to blame me since I use it a lot but she didn't and my father used the virus protector and now she has no viruses. But,my father was worried and went on the big computer to run the virus scanner and now it will shut on and off by its self and you can't do anything with that computer at all.

Questions
1. Is this bad luck?
2. Why do you think this?
3. Should I worry?
4. Has this ever happened to you?
5. What's wrong with my mother's big computer?
July 1st, 2010 at 03:56am