He wasn't sexyfine! I shall write an angry rant about how M. Night... Whatever, disapoints me. -angryface-

Well, this is going to be "extremely fan-girl" towards Avatar: The Last Airbender. No, I'm not going to bash the movie. I really liked the movie actually. It was a great movie. Worth the $6.50 I spent for the movie ticket... Anyway, read for your enjoyment, and don't take seriously. I'm writing this for comedic relief. If you don't have a clue about anything dealing with Avatar: The Last Airbender then I suggest you should stop reading this... This journal is... going to mislead you... and... yeah...

On with the story. So, it's been a lot of hours since I went to see The Last Airbender, and my God, it WAS EPIC!!!! I just wished the characters talked a bit more. All they did was fight, but, the fighting was great, so, I guess it makes up for that.

I'm just disappointed in Haru's character. I'm not going to spoil it, but I am going to say Haru was not sexyfine in The Last Airbender. And we all know Haru, in the animated series is the sexyfine character. He's the master of sexyfine bending. Ah well, the director -can not for the life of me spell his name- had power in choosing the people he wanted for the movie, and he has all of my respect for that.

But Haru should of been played by a sexyfine guy... Like a hot Spanish guy, yeah... >.>



See? Haru is so sexyfine, he has his own hair products to make people as sexyfine as he is. Damn, I wish I could be a sexyfine bender. Then my life would be complete.

This is my favorite episode of Avatar: the Abridged Series. I'm a huuuuuuge fan of parodies. Eh, I love comedy, what can I say? I prefer whiny Zuko over antagonist-anti-hero-hero Zuko :/

July 2nd, 2010 at 02:37am