Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows Treiler



Alas! i now know how to put YouTube videos on mibba and what better video to start of with that the new film trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows. I know that the film doesn't come out in another 141 days , 13 hours 50 Minuit's and 31 seconds thanks to mugglenet.com but i still cant help getting over excited about the new film!

At the momment im watching the mugglecast analisis of the trailer
http://www.mugglenet.com/mugglecast/
Waw talk about reading to much into things!
Funny though and yeah Voldys mouth does look like an old woman with no teeth. X]
Looking at the philosophers stone trailer and then looking at the deathly hallows trailer is pretty weird. Whats happened to the happy little theme tune, cheesy yet cute moment and the odd sarcastic comments from Ron? Now I'm watching Harry looking less than pleased walking up to voldy who then waps out his wand trying to kill him in the ruble of what was once Hogwarts! I don't think Ive ever seen so many distraught expressions in one trailer (specially from Ron)
Thankgod this is in 2 parts, if it was all in one i think id have to run out the cinema in tears.
It's like voldy has took a shit on part of my childhood!!
Despite giving me a nervous brake down i do think the film looks amazing.
Accio November!
July 2nd, 2010 at 04:04pm