My Future Career

For some odd reason I keep thinking of my future so early. I'm going to high school but I'm not in high school yet and I feel as if I shouldn't be thinking about this. I guess ever since I did that career project the teacher has been keeping me thinking about this. I think I know what I want to be. I want to be a pediatric doctor. First off,I want to be a doctor and I don't want to work with adults.

I want to work with children. Second of all,I love children and I know how to handle them because when my mother baby sitted children which she obviously doesn't do anymore I could control them by myself. Lastly,I want to discover medicine and help cure children. I think this will be the best career choice for me. I love money so this career gives a lot of money because I've done research for the prices made by one year.

I like to work very hard and I love to have the feeling of being accomplished and I love helping people a lot. I bet a lot of people have noticed that already. Plus,on weekends I can have breaks so I won't have to get stuck working every single day. This job isn't easy as many people think. I have to do more than one thing and it depends where I work at and what exactly I choose to do with being a pediatric doctor. Also,I have to go through college and do the things I need to do to become a pediatric doctor which there are a lot of steps.

I want to pay my college expenses off by myself so I'm going to save up money even when I get my first job. I may not go to college right away because I want to have extra money for other things and my parents told me I shouldn't move out right away. I totally agree with my parents! So this is what I want to be.

Questions
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
2. Why?
3. Do you have a career since you're old enough?
4. If so,what is your career?
5. What did you want to be since you were little?
6. Have you changed your mind from the past until now?
July 3rd, 2010 at 03:38am