I´m bored, are you bored? ´Cause I´m bored...

I´m bored out of my mind right now.

It´s hard to catch up every time I write a journal since I write one ever 2 months pretty much xD

So I´m on vacations being bored and listening to a lot of music, but I can´t seem to get my head into writing, I can´t write like I used to. I used to sit and write away, but now I´m thinking it too much, and also I don´t know if I should work on my fan fictions (which I post here), or if I should work on my only original one which is pretty personal, but I plan on finishing it and showing it to my friends. I´ve tried music, I´ve tried reading (I´m reading again Cell, Stephen King, since I loved it, and I have not been able to get a new book), I´ve tried watching TV, writing on a notebook too, none of it works, I go to the screen and I´m blank, write something, hate it, and erease it... It´s horrible...

I´m too out of Mibba since I began highschool, less time to spend, but this vacations I hope to update my fan fics (even if nobody reads ´em anymore xD), and all.

I didn´t want to get into it, but it´s something I have to do... So, next semester we´ll change class rooms and class mates, and I never talked to the guy I had [have? I´m confused about that right now] a crush on, not like I would´ve liked to anyway... And I don´t know if I care anymore, really...

Anyway, in other news I LOVE Jake Gyllenhaal, he´s really cute, talented, funny and just great xD I aknowledged him since The Day After Tomorrow, didn´t really get a fan like to him until I saw Donnie Darko (one of the best movies out there!), and had a great time watching him on The Prince Of Persia (saw it twice), damn good looking! My friend kept saying he´s ugly... I had to hit her. xD Is anyone else out there with me?

This journal is getting long and senseless, sounds just like me xD

I´ve been listening too much NeverShoutNever and The Scene Aesthetic lately, I need some Ramones or Metallica xD

I´m real excited about Simple Plan and Good Charlotte´s new albums! I can´t wait... but I have to... :(

And I´m also quite sad, yet looking forward Avenged Sevenfold´s Nightmare. It will be awsome, I know.

I´ll end with this great song :] You should listen to it!


There we go :D I love this song, either way, Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers or The Ramones, they´re both amazing :D
July 3rd, 2010 at 04:23am