freaks. traci hines. john keats.

So,
I'm reading this book called Freaks which is by Annette Curtis Klause, who also wrote Silver Kiss, Blood and Chocolate, and Alien Secrets. Any who, I've read this book like three times and it seems to get better each and every time I read it. I've read all, but one of Annette's stories and each one of them seems to draw me in with every word. This novel is by far one of my favorites next to Blood and Chocolate, Pride and Prejudice, and The Red Queen's Daughter. Freaks is a really good book if you like those stories that have to do with the unreal.

Any who,
I really like this singer/model that is on you tube called Traci Hines. She has a beautiful voice and I really love how she makes each song different and doesn't try to make it the same as the original singer. And I'm really in love with one her original songs called Stay With You, who was inspired by the first movie/book in the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. It is meant to be a duet between the two main characters, Edward and Bella.

It is really well done and the lyrics are beautiful. I just in love with this song and it would make twilight alot better if this song was included in the movie.


Beautiful song and wonderful vocals.

Well,
I was reading one of my old literature books yesterday and I came across a poem called La Belle Dame Sans Merci which means The Beautiful Lady Without Mercy/Pity by John Keats and I fell in love with it. It is beautifully written and I just love how it makes me feel.

In my opinion, this one of the best poems written in the Romantic Period ever. John Keats has away with words and I'm just wowed by this poem. And if you wish to read, then please click here.

well I must be going. I have to finish up some updates.

much love,
jamieee.

P.S.
Here are some questions for you;;
1. Who is your favorite author(s)?
2. Why did you start reading the twilight saga?
3. Do you like poems? Why or Why not?
4. Have you ever meet a person who had a way with words?
5. What is the mean reason you started writing?

1. jane austen and annette curtis klause.
2. my best friend made me read it and i really didn't like it, but its alright. I really don't like how stephenie meyer writes, but thats my opinion.
3. yes. i really have no idea why i like them. i just do.
4. no, everyone i meet usually has a really hard time wooing me over. lol.
5. the main reason i started to write is because it helps me let out some unwanted emotions inside of me.
July 9th, 2010 at 08:43pm