co-writers?

So, I have an idea for a new story. I'm thinking it should be about this girl who was attacked and murdered by a vampire when she was eighteen. And one day, while she and a close "family friend" (who was also undead) were out for a "leisurely stroll" out in the woods, they stumbled across a pack of werewolves. When they tried to run, they were tracked down and brought back to the camp. There, Alex, finds someone she hasn't seen since the day she died. Hopefully, the story is better than this descripsion xD.

I'm thinking this story should be dubbed "BOUND" because Alex and other immortals are bound to the night for eternity.

I have a lot of people I want in this story. lol. Anyway:

I'll definitely need someone to write in Elliott's POV (Alex's mellow but fun little sister. Who's a wolf, btw).

Someone for Willow's POV (Alex's "family friend" or otherwise known as Will). She's an immortal and more..."out there", if you know what I mean. xP

Someone to write in the Alpha's POV (I don't have a name for him so whoever wants to write this POV can choose, I don't mind). His mate is Alex.

Maybe some of the pack members who could possibly imprint on some people *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

But I'll be writing in Alex's POV though.

No one has to join if you don't want to, I still might put the story up even if no one joins.

I'm not sure what this story will be rated as, I don't do sex scenes or whatever but if you're into that stuff, I won't stop you. But I do include excessive drinking, possible drug use, cursing, and violence.

Message me if you have any questions about the story, the characters, or what ever else I might have in mind. I'll elaborate more to you if you want. :)

Thanks,

xXWickedLovelyXx
July 11th, 2010 at 03:48am