When Your Too In Love To Let It Go?..

i was just wondering if anyone else feels the same when they reilise that they can never get back the past they had with their bestfriends?

What are you supoesded to do, When your too in love to "let it go?"
I havnt seen him in 7 months since you moved and i still miss you as muchg as the day you left. idont think anyone understands just how im feeling right now.

yeah my other friends miss him too, but we always had...something, but i guess being youe ex i always will do. i miss you, i miss EVERYTHING about you.

The way you made me feel safe and your smell when i hugged you.
its killing me not being with you everyday like i was this time last year.
but it hurts more knowing you dont feel the same, dipitewhat you say.

You make promises to me, but never forfill them, yet somehow i cant stay mad at you for long, because deep down i just want you back.
Somtimes when i close my eyes, i can imagine when i used to hug you and close my eyes, i can see your blue jacket you used to wear. then i open my eyes, and im on my own.

Yeah, im alone. You promised me i never would be, i guess its my fault aswell though, for not talking to you so you must think i dont care, but i care about you more than you'd ever know and you know what im like.

i get over people whilst im still going out with them, but you, it was so unexpeted, although i guess it wasnt, i was being nieve. Karma is a bitch.

I cant believe i lost you.
I still cant believe it, i lost Us.

I need to feel you hugging me again.
I need to see you.
Even for a few days, i dont care where, aslong as your with me.
Just me and you, like it was when we used to talk for hours on the roof.
Or that time you sat with me in Adams bathroom for two hours when i reilised you were moving, although we didnt know it would be so soon. I creid that whole time but you didnt know i went home and cried the whole night, untill you called me in the morning...

I think its safe to say; You taught me what love feels like.
we might not be "in love" anymore, but i still love you.
July 12th, 2010 at 12:00pm