Attending the G9 Program

I haven't been on lately because I'm in this G9 program. I'm not going to Capital Prep because of the earliness the school starts and the uniform. I won't feel comfortable in the uniform they want us in and they're too strict and I'll stress over things like this. The uniform is pretty weird and something I've never heard of before. My parents can't afford the other uniform they said I can wear because it's too much money for one shirt and it makes no sense at all.

I've made my decision to go to Trenton Central High. My friends have been going to this program and they told me about it. I went up to the school and I registered for the program and then came to the program the next day. The program gets us ready for the work we will receive and they were showing us around the school so we would know. After all our hard work we will be going on trips that they're paying for.

I think it's worth going to and we have our week end break. It's fun but then again educational! I might not be on as often just because of this.

Questions
1. Do you think this program is good for me?
2. Have you ever attended a program like this?
3. Any advice for high school and to get ready that the program may not tell us?
July 12th, 2010 at 10:19pm