BLAH BLAH BLAH-if you're from the UK

i'm sooooooooooooo BORED!!!!!!!

how seriously stupid is big brother getting? i mean wtf is all this racist shit going on in there? i mean, some of it isn't even racist. channel4 are over-reacting incase they get fired or whatever because poeple will complain after what happened with Jade Goody. All that Emily-girl said was 'nigga' and theyre all like'WE HAVE TO EVACUATE HER FORM THE BUILDING' well that isn't what they said, but its what i imagine them saying.

*sighs* i hate crap TV. and big brother is crap. yeah i admit, i watch it when i'm bored or when its the only thing on tv, but the poeple they put in there aren;t normal. they're all dumb bimbos who have had boob jobs and it makes young girls think that is how they are suppose to be because after all, they start off as non-celebritys so people asume they're 'normal' people and asume that is how they are suppose to look like, act like ect.
what is up with those twins???????????????? *puts on REALLY high voice* "PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK....OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS PIIIINK, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGH SOOOOO ANNOYING. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your opinions please?
June 8th, 2007 at 10:32pm