I realized how much I missed the great outdoors... and I broke the stairs :}

My brother and my uncle were out in the backyard trying to fix our new lawnmower. Yes, I said new. Makes you wonder how new can be all messed up and shiz, but this is America, we half-*ss many things. Anyway, so they finished fixing the lawnmower and decided to do a tag team with mowing the lawn. Blah blah blah, I wanted to make fun of them, so I went outside, sat on the patio swing and then it hit me. I really miss my childhood, when I looked forward to the long summer days. Now, I have this huge hate for summer because it makes me so pissy, and now i know why I'm so moody during the summer. I'M SO JADED!!!! It pisses me off. I wish I was the carefree idiot that used to play soccer and enjoyed being out in the sun while my dad mowed the lawn.

The good old days. Ah well, I like the present as well. I get to understand cartoons even more ;].

Oh, and five minutes ago, I was walking up the stairs, and I accidentally, might have, broken the fourth step of the stairs... Oops... It was bound to happen. Now my brother and uncle are sitting on the couch trying to think of ways to fix the stairs. Or talking about air conditioners.

I say lets burn the stairs and create an awesome slide... Or the jumping spider thing from Ninja Warrior would be pretty damn awesome too...

So, I noticed that most journals have the questions thing at the end. I never did them, but what the hell, I'm going to try :D

1. What would Scooby do?
2. Slides replacing stairs. Yay or nay?
3. Did you ever poked the hole for the Capri Suns through the pouch? [I remember this kid in my pre-school did, and he kept sucking the air for a good five minutes. I didn't have the heart to tell him he was dumb.]
4. What is your name? What is your quest? What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Okay, bye then :}
July 18th, 2010 at 10:00pm