Late night nothings ^.^

So! I had the most amazing weekend ever! Once again! I have spent the last two weekends at my bestfriend/Wifey's house. She is probably the coolest chick you will ever meet...other than me of course. And now I am dating the guy I have been talking to for the past,what?, two months! Yeah, he is absofreakinlutely the most adorable/hot/cute/sexy/nice guy ever, among other things:) He is a senior and i am a junior so there isnt really any problems with the age thing,which is good. Not that age would have stopped me. As long as the guy is older than me then im good! But i wouldnt go over....23. That just might get creepy. Unless it was a certain situation. Ha. Man i sound like a creep myself. Whoo! I get a trophy!
But i know my girl ,KatieKinz, might be a little worried about this relationship. And i just want you to know Katie that He will never come between us. I promise. You will always be my first choice, but you know Ben would never make me choose between you and him. And if he did then you know i'd choose you!
Hahaha! now back to more exciting things! I got a new Avenged Sevenfold shirt! Woo! I have to go back for the NIghtmare t-shirt that i want though! And I also got new gages! I got a pack of 10s and a pack of 8s for when im ready:) But the 10s are just black but the 8s are purple white and black. I <3 them.
Then i also got new skinny jeans and cute little bows!
Well not that you all care! Im just trying to keep myself occupied! I am extremely tierd but i refuse to go to bed! I dont have to be at work till 2! So i can at least sleep in!
Now i am going to go Colour! Yea! And yes it is a Power Rangers coloring book!
Suck it hoes! I know you're jealous:)
Love,A
July 19th, 2010 at 05:38am