I have never been to a concert...

I have never been to a concert. This I am very sad about. It seems like everyone I know has been to a concert before. Well that's all going to change September 1.

On September 1, 2010 I will be seeing my favorite band in concert. That band is...Paramore. I am so excited I am crying right now because I just realized how big of a deal it is to me. Paramore has been my favorite band for five years now. Their songs have helped me through so much that I honestly don't know where I would be without them.

I am sitting here thinking of how it would be and all the possibilities. Like if there was a meet and greet before and I got to meet the band. Unlikely but could happen. I would ofcourse start doing that crying and smiling thing people do when they meet someone that they have been inspired by or have idolized. I can see it now.

I just can't wait. I can't go with any of my friends because the concert is on the 3rd day of school but my AWESOME mom said I could miss school for the concert. She doesn't even know how happy that made me. I mean seriously. I feel like after this concert I have full filled one of the most important part of my bucket list and I would die a very happy person if I were to die soon after.

I am rambling on and on...I know you guys have gone through this kind of thing before. Maybe you were't cying about it months before in anticipation and excitement but something close. So let me ask you three questions

1. Have you ever been to a concert?
2. If yes then who did you go see? If no who would you want to see?
3.Do you like Paramore as much, if not more, then I do? :)
July 21st, 2010 at 05:41am