I'm Hungry

I realize I haven't done a journal in a week or something. So I decided to choose the worst possible time to write a journal (not consciously of course). Why, you ask is this the worst time? Two words, State Fair. Now, I don't know about other states, but here in North Dakota? The only event that attracts more people is the State Class B Boys Basketball Tournament. I've been to both, and can see why they attract alot of spectators. State B is just an awesome display of talent (I'm not just saying that because we went two years in a row, or because we've had two of the best players ever). It has this crazy atmosphere, I can't even explain it. I think the State Fair is always something we look forward too. Mostly because it's really the only time we have big names for concerts(I kind of take that back though. I went to Nickelback at the end of May, and Keith Urban is here next month). Last year they got Taylor Swift to perform (unfortunately, I was in New Orleans at that time, and missed it.), she totally (over) sold the grand stand. They'd already been talking about it, but I really think that was one of the reasons they tore down the old grand stand after the fair last year. They replaced it though, with a 13 million dollar grandstand. It's about twice the size of the old one.
I'm pretty excited for tonight though, I'm going to the Brooks and Dunn concert. They have Brooks and Dunn, KISS, Eric Church and The Band Perry, Darius Rucker, Buckcherry, and Sugarland. I think I'm going to all the concerts except KISS and Buckcherry (unless I win tickets for Buckcherry).
Well, I'm going to go have my breakfast. Bye!
<3Liz
July 23rd, 2010 at 05:24pm