dear diary. 01.

im mad, diary. madder than i've been in a while. he did it, diary. he hurt me. he made me feel unspecial. again.

but what am i to do, diary? i feel stupid, and useless! it's not my fault he liked her too! i was with him first. he's supposed to be with me. not her.

well, it's his fault. you can't date two people at the same time. diary, he's such a.. i don't even want to say it. i'm fed up.
then, diary, to post it on the internet! to say 'in a relationship' with her! did he think i was an idiot?
i have the internet too, and it's not hard to find out these little secrets, diary. i wasn't born yesterday. i can find out all that crap.
i got mad at him, diary. i told all my friends, hoping for some sympathy. i texted him that lovely little note, dumping his sorry ass. he didn't text me back, diary.
and diary, once i told those few friends, they exploded. the not-so-friendly messages spammed his facebook wall. they freaked.
diary, i started to get over it. i expected this shit to happen, like it happens with every girl.
yes, diary. i'm not the only one. he's such a player.
his 'girlfriend'. that little bitch. you wouldn't believe her, diary. she started saying a load of crap to me.
she used his messenger to talk to me, telling me to dump him, because they weren't really dating. she told me that she wanted to go out with him, and i needed to break up with him as soon as possible.
i told her it was too late anyway, and that she could have him.
i hated him anyway, diary.
she said she was a bitch, so i said told her i noticed. that was the end of that, diary.
i got a text a few days later. it was from a friend.
she said she was talking to him, and he swears somebody hacked his account. i proceeded to text him right away, asking what the hell was going on. he texted back immediately, saying that it was true.
i didn't believe him, diary. not for one second. like i said, i'm not an idiot. i know how he plays people.
i send a quick text back, saying nothing but a few oh's, and okay's. i wasn't ready to apologize yet. no way, diary.
that was the end of my little dillema, diary.
but i thought it was over.
it wasnt.
he posted something new on facebook, saying that he was hacked. he said 'iloveyou' and the bitch's name, which made me flaming mad. i noticed he was online, so i asked him if they were dating. he said no, and it confused me more. his msn said 'iloveyou' , with some other girl's name. what the hell is going on , diary?

i'm tired. it's been a sleepless night, diary.
i don't know what to do. i hate him with all my heart. i thought he liked me. turns out, he can't focus on one girl. he needs three-hundred. what a jerk. i need to get over him, and fast, diary.

and that's okay, because i have another boy on my mind...

;)
July 26th, 2010 at 05:37pm