Sometimes I wish I was a plant.

Today, I'm kind of scared. Maybe not scared, more like worried. My dog ( I know, some people think "pah, who cares about dogs?" I do?) went into surgery today. It's not that serious, it's just a teeth cleaning and removing two teeth. But she's old, and I'm worried that she wont wake up.

*please wake up, please wake up*

Anywho, I'm writing this because I've been wondering why people like 'Twilight' so much. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you've been living under a rock.

What about Harry Potter? I've never read the books, so I'm wondering if I should join that band wagon (wizard wagon?).

You know what series I absolutely love? The 'Women of the Underworld' series by Kelley Armstrong. I absolutely love her writing. She wrote 'The Summoning'.

I recently acquired some candy from England, man, it's good stuff.

QUESTIONS?
What author do you love?
What was the last book you cried during?
What superpower do you wish you had?
Want me to read a story of yours?
What is it called?
Sometimes, do you just wish you didn't have to make hard decisions?
If so, I reccomend wanting to become a plant.
What is your favourite plant/flower?

Kelley Armstrong
Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
I wish I could fly
-
-
Yeah.
Aloe vera

I was thinking about the 'story' I'm writing which is composed of letters to people. I was thinking maybe other people could write letters, and I'll put them on there. Is that a good idea, or has that already been done?
July 27th, 2010 at 07:19pm