Oh Boy, Not Another Harry Potter Entry...

So... there comes a point in every person's life where you must evaluate how you got to the point where your obsession... becomes an addiction... that's right, I'm finally coming to terms with my... Harry Potter addiction. It's a disease, don't laugh.

So, has anyone ever heard of A Very Potter Musical? The actual musical that's on YouTube created by starkidpotter that is (kind of) based on the series?? Well... I own the soundtrack... and know every word... not just to the songs, but the entire play, dialogue included. I now use the common phrases like: what the devil is going on here, totally awesome, and the age old classic, oh my rowling!

So did you guys know that last week the very same starkidpotter team created yet another Harry Potter related musical?? Well, I had a countdown going for months and when I was finally able to watch it, my feeble mind could not bear the excitement and my brain exploded. I have watched A Very Potter Sequel now three times before realizing I was probably freaking out my friends by denying their plans to do something just so I could watch yet another Harry Potter fan-based video... for the fourth time.

Did you guys know that only 113 days remain until Deathly Hallows Part I comes out (as of July 28, 2010)? I bet you didn't know that 351 days remain until Part II. Also known as the day the Harry Potter world and fandom might cease to exist... I'm sorry, this is just so emotional for me, I can hardly bear it...

So I have a few questions...
1) After the credits roll and the lights come back up after you finally watch Deathly Hallows Part II, are you going to continue to obsess (or, to the lesser extent, enjoy) the Harry Potter series?

2) Will you travel to Platform 9 3/4 on September 1, 2017? (If you know the significance of this date, you probably will end up there. If you have know idea what this date means... get out.)

3) The age old question, is Snape good or evil? (me personally, I still think he's evil... I simply hate him, always have, always will, the slimy git... crap my blood pressure is rising because of a, dead, fictional character...

and last, but not least

3) Does anyone know where I can get a galaxy traversing rocket ship with enough fuel to get me to Mars?

If you understood everyword of this, then congratulations! You're as obsessed with Harry Potter as I am... now go get help... I'm sirius...

And if no body out there understood a word I just said (technically typed) then I really need help... siriusly, I'm in huge trouble...
July 29th, 2010 at 05:53am