All Time Low???

Ok, I wasn't really a HUGE fan of All Time Low, I just liked some of their songs. But, recently I've found myself singing to all their songs and liking Alex which isn't a bad thing. I hope.

I mean, I just never thought I would like them this much. Today alone, I've played Lost In Stereo like thirty times non-stop and it isn't even evening yet.

I would like to share this funny experience. I went for a concert on Monday, although I didn't really know the artist very well (Tinie Tempah), I just know like three of his songs. I was praying he wouldn't call me up on stage to sing some of his songs because some artists like doing that.

He started singing and I really got into the song with the other people/fans around me but before I knew it I was singing an All Time Low song...don't ask! My cousin was beside me and was like...*_*. I didn't even realize I was singing an All Time Low song and that song I was singing, I didn't even know it that well. I just hoped nobody else heard me.

I keep singing Lost In Stereo, I was tempted to send the music video to my mum's e-mail last night which I may end up doing tonight. ;D. I hope I don't sound like a freak or a stupid person, just wanted to let it all out.

I'm thinking of doing a cover of the song just for fun and see how it turns out. I just know two band members names, Alex and Jack and that is because I've read so many stories here involving them.

Now, everywhere I go it's All Time Low. Also, there's this band in the UK, The Wanted, when I first saw their single, All Time Low, I actually thought it was All Time Low for some stupid reason but looked at them closely and realised, "What, that's not them, what the hell is wrong with me?

You may be thinking I don't like them because I'm in London and stuff, but no! I stay in LA, I come here occasionally(most of the time). Half of both countries.Best of Both Worlds.

But it's a good thing because nothing like this has ever happened to me before but at the same time, it's darn funny.

Just imagine if he called me up on stage. Awkwaaaaard

P.S. You can share your awkward moments, if you wanna.

Okay, I feel stupid but I have to self promote. Don't be angry, there comes a point in our lives when we have to self promote. (Another person's reply: Uh, no, not really.) Me: ...Well

Anyways, I have this story, Vespers Goodbye. Please let me know how it is. If you don't like it, that's okay. If you do, then Great. Cake for everyone.
July 29th, 2010 at 06:32pm