Land of the Same.... With Cheese and Crackers

ORLANDO BLOOM!
random random.......
That's right I saw that head turn......

Hello hello, another day another journal, and guess what? Best friends are hard to find....that's why I'm still looking ;D The world is a jerk and right now I'm alone in it. Ah, I like it better that way anyway.

So what would it be? wearwolf or vampire? WHO FLIPPING CARES!!
(....wearwolf.....)

I've only read one book this summer O_O not too bad for a book worm. Sorry I'm trying to quit. Oh man, I love lying.

Nerds make me happy, thats why I am one myself :D

So to a subject.....
My house is crap. I live in a place where all houses are the same and most people can't pay rent. I share a drive way with the people next door and today they came to my door asking if we had toliet paper at 1 p.m. HOW DARE THEY RUIN MY SLEEP!!!
As I was saying about the houses, you have to pay $500 to keep a doggie. Everyone keeps feeding my dog cheese and crackers outside so now he's fat, and dogs aren't even meant to eat cheese! It ain't right. BUT my house has it's ups too, like how I have hot water (mostly) and it runs. OH CRAP!!!!!! It's my night to do dishes! BLOODY MURDER!!!!

Ah, I'm feeling lonely, I'm just gonna go now.......
NO RUDE COMMENTS :D I
July 30th, 2010 at 01:55am