Writer's Block. :/ MGMT... QUESTIONS!

WRITER'S BLOCK:

I bet you're not even going to read this portion of my journal and just go straight to the questions, right? Eh, whatever...
I have writer's block at the moment, and it sucks. I really want to finish these two little chapters I'm working on in two different stories. I'm not going to post them on here, they're just kinda personal stories. But who knows, maybe one day I will...

MGMT:

Do any of you Mibbians know who MGMT is? Well, anyways, I saw them about a week ago, and met the drummer Will when my mom was finding parking. My friend and I just kind of ditched her to go meet Will. He was talking to these two girls, and they gave him a cape for his birthday. It was leopard print! Haha. I didn't say much to Will except,
"Can you sign this?" and "Happy Birthday!" and "Can we get a picture when you get a sec?"
Me and my friend were starstruck. We've never met a famous person before, so it was just like, aaaaaahhhhhh!! :D

After I got my album signed and took a quick picture, I said,
"I can't wait to see you play again!" and my friend's like, "It will be epic." because he's so lame like that... And Will's all, "Well, I guess I'll see you later then."
My friend and I ran off to my mom, who had her car parked by then.
"Who did you meet?" my mom asks.
"WE MET WILL BERMAN, THE DRUMMER OF MGMT." I told her.
"HOLY SHIT. I HAVE TO MEET HIM!!!!"
And on that note, my mom ran off, my friend and I following behind, and we saw Will, again.

Will was just chilling, well, standing with his brother, smoking a cigarrette. And my mom just walks right up to him, and shakes his hand.
"My name's Beth."
Shit. I can't remember everything else... But they were talking for 10 minutes, until Will left to go get pizza... Haha...

QUESTIONS:

1. Have you ever met a famous person? If so, who? If not, tell me who you want to meet.
I have met the amazing Will Berman, drummer of MGMT. I still want to meet the rest of MGMT though...

2. What kind of computer do you have?
A PC desktop. It's so slow!

3. What are you craving at this hour?
It's 2:06 AM here, and I'm craving peach sorbet.

4. What are you listening to?
"It'll Be Better" - Francis and the Lights. They were the opening band at the MGMT concert. You should check 'em out!

5. Who do you think is the most beautiful, hot, cute, adoreable, whaterver person ever?
Will Berman. He's amazing, in all categories.
August 1st, 2010 at 11:13am