So, I went to the fair. Woo. [whoring + questions]

Guess who went to the fair again today? Yeah, that'd be me. :D It's going to be moving on tomorrow to the next town, so I thought I would enjoy it while I could, aha.

But a couple of things were different this time. For one, I actually went on the rides. Yesterday I just stood there and gaped at them, hoping my friends would be okay; that they didn't fall out or something. I don't trust those rides at all because a) my friend's sister, who volunteers there, says that the workers don't always check if the rides are operating properly; and b) a few towns over, a ride broke down and quite a lot of people were badly hurt. So, um, yeah. They were okay but they made me feel really sick afterwards, ugh.

Another reason why it was different: I saw the rodeo. For the very first time. No offense to anyone, but I don't really see what's so special about it. I hated how they were tackling down the little calves, too! (Earlier that day I'd seen a bunch of protesters outside, shouting about animal cruelty, but it wasn't until I saw it for myself that I knew what they were talking about.) If you like the rodeo, though, don't take offense. I'm just sayin'.

On a happier note, I saw ponies. Lots of them. And llamas! (:

-

I'm watching Dumb and Dumber. This movie always cracks me up. I love Jim Carrey! :D


"Mary... I desperately wanna make love to a school boy." - Lloyd

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Image

-

Whore me some of your stories?
Hint: I like original fiction - romance, comedy, slash, horror, whatever.

-

Questions
1. Name a movie that makes you laugh everytime you watch it.
2. Ever been to the rodeo? If so, do you like it?
3. LLAMAS ARE COOL, EH?
4. Did you whore me your stories?!
5. How was your day?
August 2nd, 2010 at 07:47am