Hallo! :D

So Thank You to everyone who has read my stories, commented on them and subscribed to both my stories. I am aware that the two stories i wrote are complete opposites but that's easier to keep up with, if they were both tokio hotel or both gay romances i'd get confused and so would you guys. lol!

So the Gay Romance is actually a present and a reminder for my friend Andrew. He's always complaining that he's in love and was pestering me to write his story. So i did and he loves it so far. And i'm hoping you guys do too.

The story events are completely false, but the people in the stories are real.

The Tokio Hotel story is however completely false, I don't know Bill Kaulitz and blah blah blah... You guys know the drill lol.

No worries. I hope you guys are enjoying my stories, once i finish one story i'll open a new one hopefully.

And for those of you who noticed my unorganized updating, yeah sorry about that. I'm sick and i still have to do things around the house so i dont have time to update everyday or week. I'll update when i can. Andrew wants me to update the Gay Romance story everyday and he's funny. Lol i'm not updating that cuz he wants it.

Well i hope you guys are all fine, well and happy. Happy Web-Surfing and Merry Reading lmao

Love ya Dolls!

Christine :] (Lola?)
August 4th, 2010 at 09:12pm