It went well! SI!

YAY! OK so for my Spanish class our final was to choose a country and talk about it in SPANISH! So me and my friends choose INDIA <3
Let me tell you...the stress at first was driving me NUTS! We all lived far from each other so doing the whole team work thing didn't exactly work out. We even had to do a dance and we thought we would fail at it.

But today came....the day in which we present. Luckily we got everything set. I did the food, and my other friend practiced the dance. We wore out clothes and i gotta say, we looked really good :) So we decided one more time to practice the dance in the bathroom. We did. And it wasn't that bad.
2:30PM- IT'S OUR TURN! I was so nervous at first but then felt better. We did our power point and it was time for the DANCE! YEEEEH! As usual, i was laughing the whole time.
NERVOUS ME= LOL-ing the whole time. Haha. And in the end EVERYONE loved it! I was like 'YESS'. They thought it was so cool. And after our dance we passed out the food which by the way turned out DELICIOUS! At first i thought no one would like it and i felt i brought way too much. But in the end the plate was practically finished. So for the end of our presentation we decided to teach the whole class a dance from THE BEST BEST MOVIE EVER called: "Khabi Khushi Khabhie Gham" (YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT) With the subs ofcourse. lol Anyway the song was called "Say Shava Shava" and it was SO. MUCH. FUN! The whole class was having a great time. And i knew they really enjoyed it. So that's why im so happy at the moment. xD And I didn't really have to stress about this kind of stuff, did I? I was stupid to think so. When it clearly was all about having fun.
__________________________________________________________________________

BOLLYWOOD MOVIES ARE AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Even though I'm 1/4 Indian i still feel like I'm full. Lots of people say I look Indian, so I'm fine with that compliment. :D

http://tinyurl.com/2634y4m
Questions?
1. Have you ever seen a Bollywood movie before?
2. What's your favorite Foreign movie?
August 5th, 2010 at 01:45am