The Most Messed Up Dream EVER!! On Earth, at least

Okay, I have a weird habit of dreaming up really freaky/creepy/messed-up dreams and I like to write down the weirdest ones that I can remember in the morning. XD

WARNING; THE FOLLOWING DREAM MAY CONTAIN MENTAL MAPS THAT MAKE NO LOGICAL SENSE, MESSED UP EVENTS THAT MAY FRY YOUR BRAIN AS IF YOU'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO SPEED AND COCAINE FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND ITS CATCHING UP WITH YOU, AND REFERENCES TO CELEBRITIES THAT YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL AFTERWARD.

Okay, here it goes...:
I'm in some sort of garden, and I think I'm with my friends and my older brother. We're sitting on the grass in a bit of an orderly fashion (you know, when you were in elementary and when assemblies happen in the gym you all sit cross-legged on the floor? yeah, like that).
We were waiting for some show to continue on. (you know, like, intermission)
I was impatient and I had to go to the washroom. I stood up, turned to my left, walked past a tall hedge, and suddenly I'm in what looks like my school washroom XD
Anyway, I start washing my hands and and then drying them, when 3 adults come in. One is Eddie Izzard, the comedian. (... seriously, do not even ask what he's doing here.)
They walk past me and Eddie walks out of frame. A tall guy stands beside me and asks my name. Apparently, I was wearing a name tag and he reads it before I answer. Like in real life, he pronounces my portuguese last name wrong but I just go with it.
He holds out his hand and says "nice to meet you, I'm Jessica"
DO NOT EVEN ASK. You were warned above XD
Anyway, Eddie Izzard comes back into frame, washing his hands. I look at him and he had like a pixie-type hair cut and his eyes were bloodshot and I was like :|
It creeped me out. Jessica-guy said he was fine and I left and sat down out in the grass-area next to my brother and repeated what had just happened in the washroom to him and he's like "OMG, you met Eddie Izzard?!?"
I hit him because that's all he got from my frantic story.
And then, Eddie Izzard came out, looking normal. and he did his show and that's either when I woke up or the last thing I can remember XD

I told you it was messed up XD

...lol, if anyone has a dream dictionary, I dare you to try and find out what this dream means XD
August 8th, 2010 at 05:26pm