Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

Dear You WILL know who you are,

You lead me on so bad. You told me how much you liked me and that if the distance wasn’t so much you would ask me out on the spot. You told me constantly how pretty I was and how bad you wanted to be with me. That day at Amanda’s when we hung out was amazing. You held my hand the whole time, hidden so that you wouldn’t get in trouble. You rubbed my leg under the table. You walked with me in the rain, and kissed me in the rain. You made me feel beautiful. You told me you loved me. You lied the whole time. You had a girlfriend. You cheated on her with me, then denied it. You denied every second of it. Gladly, I’m over it, but that was probably the worst thing anyone has ever done to me. I have never felt so used and betrayed in my life. You made me feel like the most amazing girl in the world, then you made me feel like crap. You messed with my head. You made me finally think I was worth while. You made me feel like I wouldn’t be alone my whole life. You made me feel so different. I couldn’t believe you did that to me. I trusted you. I believed every one of your lies. You hurt me so bad, and I never thought I would fall for a person like you. Younger, with a mustache, totally just not my type. It was weird to fall for someone like you. But, you made me feel like a girl should feel. I hated you for that. You were my first kiss that actually meant something. You were such a jerk. The time where we didn’t talk after that made me realize people make mistakes and I moved on quickly. We started talking again and I would like to say we are friends again. I don’t know anymore.

Sincerely,
Broken Yet Mended
August 12th, 2010 at 03:20am