Jordan Witzigreuter...The Ready Set...<3

Okay soo....Jordan Witzigreuter, from The Ready Set, is my boyfriend....I made it official yesterday. :D...The Ready Set is freakingg amazingg! A lot of people like their song "Love Like Woe", but my favorite is "Giants". You should check it out...I'll post it at the end of this journal.

Well any who, I feel like I'm slowly disappearing from Mibba. I mean, I'm here, but for some reason I don't write anything. I usually lurk around the journal section, and leave a comment every now and then but for some reason I don't really feel like updating my story. I mean it's not that I have a writers block or anything, I know exactly where I'm going with the story. I guess I'm just being a lazy bum.

Alright so I can't wait till tomorrow....you wanna know why??? Well of course ya do! I'M GETTING A CELL PHONE BIHH!

ahh! Exciting stuff huh? The only bummer is that I only get 200 texts a month, even when it's moblie to moblie [which means when I'm texting someone that has the same service people as I do, in this case AT&T] it still uses up my text! It isn't free like when your talking to someone and it's moblie to moblie. Well, I'm just glad I'm finally getting a phone...even if it is a little Nokia...I have to get that because it was one of the free phones...And since I'm not going to be texting much, I don't get/need a phone with a keyboard.

Alright so I made the epicest...[no, that's not a word; yes I don't care]....doodle page ever! I did it last night in a black clickie Sharpie pen. :D

Image

Even though you can't read most of it, it's pretty much just song lyrics....<3

And here is the song Giants by The Ready Set <3

August 16th, 2010 at 03:15am