Rest In Peace, Grandpa :( & this shit really irks me....

So earlier today I got the news that my grandfather died. He was really sick & I kind of knew that his time would come sooner than later. From what I know it was peaceful. Or as peaceful as can be....I guess he just never woke up.

He lived in Portugal but he came over so often. He had the money to & we never had enough to visit him as often as he visited us.

I miss him though :/
Image

Anyways.... I'm watching Access Hollywood & it was just talking about how this plastic surgeon who was really close with Janice Dickinson died. He was texting & driving... They were mostly talking about the car he was driving. It was some sort of Jeep, I think a Cherokee... Yeah, blame the jeep, not his stupid self for texting & driving.

They did talk about that a little bit too but 90% of it was Janice talking about how she always told the doctor to stop driving that car. Jeeps are pretty damn safe, if you work on them which I'm SURE he had the money to.

The doggy that was in the car survived, though. I guess the doctor tweeted a picture of the dog just a little bit before his death. It's really sad but....I can't feel TOO bad if you were texting & driving at the same time. I can't have too much sympathy for someone that did that :/

1. How are you?
2. Do you like fast-food restaurants?
3. What's your favorite TV show?
4. Do you like watching shows like Access Hollywood?
5. Do you watch your local news station?
6. Have you ever been to Sonic? (Restaurant.)

I just realized a lot of those questions were about television.... God I need a life...
August 20th, 2010 at 01:14am