VANILLA COKE IS BACK!!! plus about Live 105 Rockfest BFD and Sum 41

June 11, 2007
I have not had the taste of the old plain Vanilla Coke since they stopped making it sometimes last year, and I am extremely addicted to Coke, and not Cocaine or even that energy drink that stings that they just now took off the market, I mean Coca Cola. And I have had a soda a day like that since as far back as I can remember. SO today was a historic day when I came home and instead of having the Black Cherry Vanilla kind, there was real Vanilla again. And it was awesome. Brings back memories.

Other than that nonsense, I went of BFD June 9th, rock festival for the radio station Live 105 near us at Shoreline Amp in Mountain View. The line up was not all that great, but I did get to see Sum 41 for the first time, which was really awesome, although I didn’t listen to them much until lately, they just remind me of middle school and the huge days of Does This Look Infected? And what was the best part by far, we were up at the rail in the very very front! Can you believe that for any concert? I have some of the most amazing pictures where Derek was right the hell in front of us and we got water sprayed all over us from him. Also some beer from in the crowd and it was packed insanely tight where we were, but I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I’ll post some of the photos later in a journal I think.

I didn’t know really any other bands except that we watched 11 others through the day including Queens of the Stone Age and Social Distortion. There was this smaller band on the middle stage at the beginning called Street to Nowhere was one of the best I saw. The singer/guitarist was cute I might add, but they were more classic rock punk and that is best kind live (as it is from Gilman street).

Right now? Updating my ghost story (Pothead Poltergiests) for mibba. Woot, I just got to 60 comments too! Some of it is me I know, but 11 people are subscribed as of today and that is best that I have done on a story so far!
June 12th, 2007 at 01:47am