I've Come to a Descision

Yeah, I know.

Been a while, huh? Well, this is kinda hard for me to say, being as though I loved writing on here and everything.

But I don't think I'll be writing on here or Quizilla anymore. I've had really good inspiration for a story I've redrafted several times when I was younger and I'm redoing it now. Unfortunately it's not a story I can post on here or Quizilla.

It's sad that I can't finish Say You Remember Me, but I really just lost interest in it and have zero inspiration for it anymore. Writing a sequel is really tiresome and definitely not as fun as I thought it would be. What was I thinking?

If any of you want to know the ending of the sequel just message me.

At some point or another, I might come back with I Dream of You, but I'm really tired of SYRM. I'm not deleting any of my stories, though.

And first of all, I'd love to thank everyone who stuck with me since Say You Love Me; you guys are really amazing. Thanks so much for reading the fan fiction, guys. It really helped in finishing it.

But, yeah, I've just got a lot going on and Mibba and Zilla just aren't my first priority. It was really fun writing for y'all, though!

Well, anyway, that's pretty much it. Thank you and sorry again!

TTFN,
Hannah
August 27th, 2010 at 05:56pm