School Drama Already

I really hate drama, especially when it comes time for school. I'm taking what I call hard classes and I really don't need anyone up my butt at this moment. So there is this guy and I swear to GOD I want to kill him. We dated then broke up. Now he's telling his current girlfriend -my bestie- that i'm still in love with him when clearly i'm not!! I have my eye on someone else -blushes- hehe!. But anyways my point is that I don't know what to do and it's so annoying. My bestie is being so weird about it too..she says she trusts me but she also said that when he thinks of something like this she believes him when clearly i DO NOT love him. I've told him many many times this week since it happened that my feelings no longer wanted him, I talked to the vice principal and he says that this guy isn't over me and I completely believe that but I how do I tell me friend?

My birthday is on Monday...you know after this weekend..lol...ya but i'm trying to get my bestie to come but i think she might be mad at me because of him and I love her to death. We've known eachother since freshman year...well when she was a freshman -i'm now a junior and she's a sophmore- hehe. I don't know what to do. Seriously.

I'm ready to just say screw it all and quit being either of their friends but I would have nothing without either of them! AHH! I'm going INSANE!!

Have you ever been put through this?

Oh and another thing, I went through this situation last year with my besties bfs ex girlfriend -if that makes sense-. I was put in the middle and now this time i'm put in the middle.

Will someone help me out? I'm so confused! Plz. -.-
August 28th, 2010 at 04:09am