You Are Unmistakable. I Wish My Heart Wasn't Breakable.

I'm hate crushes. I currently feel extremely miserable. I do not like this feeling in the pit of my stomach and the way my heart leaps whenever I see him. I crushed hard.
So here I am to vent about my "problem." First of all his name is Keanan and he's the cutest boy I've ever seen and has a personality to match. I don't even know how to describe him. We have the most amazing conversations about anything and everything. He somehow even makes talking about the weather sound like the most amazing thing ever. I love the little secret smiles we share and the inside jokes. We used to be friends a long time ago while we were in 4th grade now he's finally come back and it seemed like he never left. Everyday I find little gum wrappers or cigarettes in my cardigan pocket with Romance On A Rocketship lyrics written on them. I have no idea how he gets them there without me noticing but he does. I know it's him because he'll always ask about them later. Romance on a Rocketship is our connection. He constantly tells me about how everytime he listens to them that he thinks of me. Then how he passes by my house and then he'll think of me and listen to roar. Last week I was a bit ill and he actually walked over to my house and sang a few songs to me. It was the sweetest thing ever. 
It's safe to say I crushed hard. It probably doesn't help that the only thing I ever listen to anymore is Romance On A Rocketship. It just makes me think about him more. 
I want to hurry and just get over this crush. I'm almost 100% positive that nothing will ever happen between the two of us considering that he has a girlfriend. 
So I'm looking for tips to get over this. 
August 29th, 2010 at 05:25am