Different stories! ; Co-writers? ; IDEAS! ; Proposition. :D

So, my Mibba hasn't exactly been...used frequently until recently. Some people do know I am writing a story at the moment and I'm really excited about it. If you wanna check it out...here's the link:
http://stories.mibba.com/read/312444/That-Summer/
I really don't know how to update Mibba, like change the background and such...it's a little more complicated to me...so if anybody wants to help me out... :)

I have at least 3 different ideas I am working on right now...I am writing them at the moment...but they will not be posted until I know where my writing (i.e. description, grammar) stands.
Although, I am busy with those, I am really interested in writing with someone! If you want that too, feel free to message me.
I wanna co-write with someone at the moment, but I really don't know who! xD

I have ideas shooting out of my head right now, and for that I'm only writing summaries I could use until I now what kind of events, fillers, and climax to add.

P.S. Back to the first paragraph, some people might not like how I went with Alex's death...so if you want a different ending per say, feel free to message me! I am interested in writing a different version (on some scenes changed of your choice. Plus! I'll add your name into it, giving you credit for the scene changes and stuff)

BTW, feel free to add me. Past months, I haven't been really interested in writing...but inspiration keeps coming and going so I'm giving it a try! I don't have much friends (total loner line! LMAO) feel free to add.

P.P.S (P.S.S.?) I want you guys to leave summaries or ideas you want me to write? Full credit to you of course!

& if you have a story you want me to read or check out, feel free to leave a comment link stuff. :D
August 29th, 2010 at 09:50pm