</3 Heart

My boyfriend and I just broke up. I'm not really sure how I feel.
Sad, angry, hurt, confused...
He was so weird...
I thought I loved him. I used to imagine what are life would be like if we ended up together forever, but now, I don't know why I even liked him.
Want to know this sudden change of heart?
He kissed another girl. Yeah, he wrote her a love letter too.
He's NEVER written me a love letter, ever.
I don't know what to do.
I told him that I just don't know what to say to him anymore.
We have nothing in common. I never felt like myself when I was with him.
I didn't see any of this until now, so I guess it is a good thing that he is a lying, cheating, moron.
He said he was so sorry, and he honestly looked it, but he still did it.
I'm not perfect, but that is just a little too far.
The sadder thing is that I've known the girl that he kissed for years longer than he did.
I could tell that she liked him, but I didn't care. I'm not the jealous type.
In fact, I thought it was cute that she liked him, but I just can't believe he did this.
I told him that it was obvious that she liked him, and I thought he would discourage it.... I was so wrong.
Whatever, things happen for a reason, right?
I can see now that I never really liked him, and it never felt right being with him.
I think I just need some time to be me for a while.
Thanks for reading my rant!
September 2nd, 2010 at 08:13am