Okay, Now... This Is Just Insane. Please read and give me advice or something!

So...

There was this guy about whom I´ve spoken about before and yes, I´ve liked him for about a year now, never talked to him in our whole year together, now that we´re in different classes I hang out with him and his friends more than before and you could say we are almost friends, though we still don´t talk much. But I feel more secure about talking to him, kinda... So yeah, we could get along well, and actually be friends now, or so I think.

BUT sometimes I just hate being infatuated about him and try to forget him, ´cause I feel like he doesnt really care at all, but sometimes he seems to do, and it´s just plain confusing.

AND NOW my friends got this guy from their class room, they talked to me about him before and they say he´s so like me, and they even called him my boyfriend today. Okay, I don´t really know the guy at all. Today my friends were out of my class room right before the general break and they had brought him along. He was like glancing over the window and my friend made like a heart shape with her fingers. I actually shunned them when I came out. Then saw them both by themselves later and went over and asked what the hell they did. So they supposedly told him what they told me. ´We´re much alike, and we´d get along, and blablabla.

THEY SAY he said he thought I was cute, and also said that he didn´t spoke to me then because he went shy.

Later when I was done with school I went behind the class rooms and gazed into their class room´s window they started pointing the guy and the guy was like standing up just looking for me, and he seemed like... desperate. That was just flattering... But now I´m confused and just troubled about getting somebody hurt.

My other friend says my old crush, call him Kurt, likes me back, that he gets jealous when I´m with my guy friends, but I just don´t see it, you know, sometimes, but still I feel he just doesnt give a shit, and now this guy my friends practically set me up with is like, thinking I´m cute and just wanting to see me... it´s just... CONFUSING, and flattering. He actually shows interest. I have present that I´ve got to meet the guy still, maybe he´s not so much like me, and... I dont know.

I´m thinking about meeting this new guy JUST like FRIENDS. For now, at least. I´ve always wanted to get a friend that´s like me, you know, someone to have something in common with. (Yep, none of my friends have common things with me or with each other, at all, really.)

Now that´s out. If I were talking to you in real life I would´ve talked real fast...

What do you guys think? This is like... the most confusing, flattering that´s ever happened to me. Really.

Anyway... How´re ya´ll doing?

Thanks mibba :)
September 4th, 2010 at 04:48am