Change. Cash, countless pennies and coins, NO. A different way to do something.

Helloooo !
So basically I haven't been on mibba.com for about a day and a half now and i'm starting to doubt if I'll even be staying.
Todays Topic? Change.

Change. Cash, countless pennies and coins. A different way to do something.

I switched from guy who are shorter than me, when looks didn't matter or personalities to actually looking for someone who makes me happy. Yeah, I'm fifteen but my mom calls me a thirty year old woman trapped in a fifteen year old girl.

Not once did I ever stop and think about what my mother thinks about my age until now. Maybe I'm just thinking that if I start dating, she'll start to see me as her fifteen year old daughter rather than her 30 year old sister.

Being happy is hard for me considering I can't tell my mother certain things the way I used to. Cheating on a guy for a guy who was making me more than happy was hard enough to explain to myself let alone my 'sister'

Change. It's what I need. Not money or those coins you find on the side of the road sometimes. I mean actual change. The way I see life and the way I treat my family.

I feel like I'm punishing myself for things I haven't even done yet and I need to just ... STOP.

Writing has always been my escape, and now it's becoming somewhat of a chore because my fans are demanding I write it. My stories are created on inspiration I find with different parts in my life. With Love, From Cupid was based on "Valentine's Day" The movie. "A Boy, A Girl. One Summer, One Love." is based on my inspiration (to be brutally honest) I got from ONE TREE HILL. My short stories are just books that I didn't feel like writing.

Change is what I say I need, and maybe that's true... but maybe I just need help.

Not the type of help you get from a counselor or a psychiatrist but the help I get from friends and writing buddies. An understanding of why people write would be great.

Why do you write?
September 4th, 2010 at 09:46pm