"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"..."I think so, Brain, but we're already naked."

I haven't written a journal in ages!! There are questions at the end, they're stupid, but they're questions....

So, when I was little, I LOVED the show "Animaniacs!" I loved it so much that when the DVDs came out a few years ago, I got one of the volumes.

Not that I've ever stopped loving it, but I'm absolutely obsessed right now. It's awful. I can't get any work done because I'm too busy learning all the lyrics to "Yakko's World". I know up to the middle of Asia. Lol.

BUT ANYWAYS, this sudden re-obsession has brought me back to a bunch of other cartoons that my family used to watch. Example: Pinky and the Brain (a spin-off of Animaniacs!), Inspector Gadget, and Recess (and a billion others that I've been watching). It's awesome. It's been bringing back all these toddler memories I didn't know I still had.

Plus, I was reminded how much I absolutely love cartoons and cartoon pop-culture. Like, all the voice actors and stuff? It's soooo cool how much stuff each person is in. It makes me really want to be a voice actor, you know?

So then, I was thinking "HEY! I could do that as my career!" Because I've never known what I wanted to be when I'm older.

But then I thought about it, and that would be a terribly difficult job to have. Especially for me!! It'd still be uber cool. Sooo, questions?

1. What do you want to be when you're older? (Besides a writer. I know I'm on a writing community site, lol)
2. What were/are your favorite cartoons now, or growing up?
3. Ever heard of Rob Paulsen?
4. Which is better, tea or coffee?
September 7th, 2010 at 02:06am