I almost forgot about Mibba!!

High School Freshman. SIGH!
!!This is my breakout year!!
. Make it to the Worlds show
. Make the principals list
. Finally get something Louis Vuitton
. Drive my own car
. Date a Marine

Another huge sigh, so with all that being attempted I did not have the time to post anything on Mibba ( okay almost forgot=)
Anyway the teacher i wrote the entry " everybody has THAT teacher" is a lay done the law woman which i LOVE. She is growing on me.

I have not written about this so here I go.
My mom and dad have been divorced since i was three.
Last year he started dating this tramp. ( Vegas kicked her out) up in till she moved she was actually nice to me. took me to the mall with her daughter went out to eat with them and so on.
She moved in and I have only seen my dad three times since then and talked to him on the phone 4 times. If I try to E-mail him she deletes them( i know this because he is really good about replying to them) As you know July 20 was my birthday, now yes I was out of town so he could not see me on the actual day. My mom had to yell @ him over the phone to get him to call me. I picked my guts off the floor and called him because I wanted my birthday present. He shows up on Sunday with NOTHING not even a card. she would not let him. She is that type of BITCH. I normally got a 100$ gift certificate to the local tack shop and a horse theme card ( i always look forward to that card) Last year was kinda weird. (S)he got me a girly card! I know that wasn't him. He's not that smart, I am the only girl on his side of the family. He has his own and when that women moved in he gave my room away to her daughter's slut of a BFF and her man hore boyfriend ( I went there!) who is all so that woman's son.
I tell you I have thought about renting a wood chipper ( you know what for)
Tell me what you think of this situation or if you are going through the same thing
love L
September 12th, 2010 at 05:11am