I kissed a girl and I liked it (yes, i do like using song lyrics as titles)

I went to the beach yesterday with my girl, Morgan, her boyfriend, Eli, and my friend, Jon. Morg, Eli, and I all rode together and then Jon showed up later. Well when we got there, Morgan was being all lovey dovey with Eli and she asked me if I felt left out, I was like ‘yeah’, so I walked over to her and the two of us decided to share a quick peck. It was amusing, and poor Eli was like ‘whoa’. Later on, Morg made the comment ‘see this is why people question your straightness.’ I thought it was funny. I really do make friends wonder about my straightness at times.And I will admit, that I kind of liked it, and now am questioning my straightness myself.

So anyway, I’m going to the movies and gonna get food Wednesday with a friend of mine. A guy friend. We can’t decide between Scott Pilgrim vs. the World or The Other Guys. We decided that we’re gonna flip a coin when we get there. We’re not sure if we want it to be a date or not, ya know. I mean we like each other, and enjoy the other’s company, but don’t really wanna mess anything up, ya know? And my silly gm decided to put me down to work Wednesday night. So I’ve been trying to get somebody to cover it for me, so Jon (the guy) and I can go hang out/ maybe have a date.

I wanna look nice regardless what it’s considered. So any thoughts on how I should dress? Should I stick to jeans and a nice top, a dress and tights, or something else? We might end up being more then just friends, but we want to let it progress on its own, ya know?

I can’t decide on a Halloween costume for work. We can’t wear masks and anything reveling cause of little kids coming in and all. I want to be either Dora Tonks from Harry potter, a punk rocker, or an emo, or a goth/emo ballerina.

Oh yeah, and Jon said I looked great in my bathing suit Saturday. :) And now, I’m going over to his place Tuesday after I get off work.
September 13th, 2010 at 07:50am