This Ain't A Scene It's A Damn Arms Race!

So I decided to do my chemistry homework.. I opened my notebook and picked up my pencil and that's when I finally decided to close my notebook and put down my pencil and procrastinate!

PROCRASTINATING FOR THE WIN!

So now I'm listening to Fall Out Boy (as you could probably tell from the title) and here on Mibba, where I haven't been since FOREVER!

It's been a long time. I got back on Mibba and remembered I had a contest I was hosting lol. I forgot all about it! But everything is back in order now.. hopefully, O.o

So I'm pretty sure all you gaming nerds *ahem* OTHER gaming nerds out there other than me know that Halo Reach came out the other day. I'm not much of a Halo nerd, so I wasn't excited about it. To tell the truth, I didn't even get it XD but I plead guilty on being an MW2 nerd.. but I don't care, I'm proud of it! 10th prestige baby!!

Lmao I'm so weird. But anywho, my boyfriend is a Halo nerd. And he went for the midnight release of that thing and never called me since. Lmao I'm kidding. He just didn't call me the day after he got it hahaha. But hey, what can you do when your Halo nerd boyfriend gets a new Halo game? It's like his life. Lol. When that thing came out I was afraid I wasn't going to see him again.

But yeah, I'm blabbering about nothing, so if you're reading this, you're probably wasting your time, unless I'm amusing you with my weirdness.. O.o

Well, I have a nap I have to take, so I'll talk to you guys later! :)
September 17th, 2010 at 02:21am