How Would You Feel If I said This: I'm going to die..I have two months left...I'm so scared...I'm too young to die. (I'm not)

How would you feel if I said that?

Would you even care? Does my life matter to you at all?

You might cry for a day but soon I would be nothing but a memory of a memory fading away..
I'm meaningless. I have no purpose. I'm just here. Not doing anything good, not doing anything bad. Pointless. Some of you might even be happy if I were dead.

If I think I have a friend..they prove me wrong soon enough. They all leave me..forget about me.. there's only one person who hasn't and I'm so grateful for her..but. No one esle cares.

I try to help people if I can. I try. I try to put some meaning in my life..but I still feel worthless.

So what's the point? What purpose does my life serve other then to wait until I die?

Sorry if this is depressing..I'm trying to hold back. But it's still..depressing.

So I want to know.
Questions
1. How would you feel if I died?
2. What would be going through your head?
3. If I got cancer or got hit by a car?
4. If I killed myself?
5. What's the point of my life?
6. Do I matter to you or am I just another person in the back?
7. What would you tell me if I told you I only have a month left to live?

Answer honestly..I want to know.

Right now I'm just a f*cked up kid with too many problems and no friends.. no purpose to the world...no meaning. I could die tomorrow and half of you wouldn't care.
September 21st, 2010 at 02:21am