Harmony - Birds And Bees & The Awkward Crap Nobody Needs To Know.

Yesterday I purchased Never Shout Never's new album "Harmony" (and few songs from "What is Love?".) off iTunes.
I absolutely love it. Every single song is my new favorite. I favor "iloveyoumorethanyouwilleverknow" It's a good one.
The songs are more fast paced than some of his previous songs...
And he has introduced banjo and harmonica into a few songs. ::smile:
I'm very satisfied. ::tehe:
- - - - -

I am very "to myself" about personal things.
My boyfriend is very open to me about his "feelings" for me. It's not that I don't like how honest he is, it's just I didn't need to know. Ya know?
Last night and this morning, he was asking me random questions about wanking and I was getting this gut feeling that I didn't like. I needed to stop. So later when he was in Choir (the only class he can text in) He said he wanted to ask a big question. I told him if it was sexual I didn't want to hear it. He didn't text back for a few minutes but when he did he asked me if we could stop talking about that stuff. I was so relieved. But since I know all of this weird stuff about him and he knows that about me, I don't know if things will ever be the same. I'll constantly be worrying if I'm going too far and "exciting" him.
I really like this guy and wish I had refused the first question now.

Advice?
September 21st, 2010 at 05:46pm