Can Bi!tc%$ Be Know-It-Alls??

I swear I feel like the only smart kid in this school!!!!!!!!!
The social studies teach is a complete joke. I can teach the teacher in this class from just what I learned last year. I thought this was high school not low school.
More on the joke teacher later.

Us girls know all about those B!tc7e$ who think they're are the prettiest people in the world, but they are ugly weed whackers. The only joy these weed whackers get is chopping every person around them down just like they are disgusting weeds! We dream of pouring jars of honey and bags of feathers ( praying that they are allergenic too) on them when they are getting their " Beauty Sleep". I would take just one step further. Chopping their hair off like they chop me down!
The worse type on mean girl is those that have the entire school ( or where ever the are) fooled into thinking that they are perfect and everybody else is after them. How they succeed in doing that I do not know ( part doesn't want to know) . How can adults or any other reasonable human being can think that they in the right when they see these acting the way they do. Cursing, dressing like working girls who have been kicked out of Vegas, not paying attention in school,receiving grades lower then C's., teasing anybody and everybody young or old.
Check out this song. I love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NgmxIENQg
School is where I go to learn and get A's not to socialize. I am not a dog and school is NOT the dog park. In the words of a very wise man
" I came, I saw. I conquered." Julius Caesar. Only I have to add something to it. " I came, I saw, I am attempting to Conquer"
What do guys have to add?? Leave a comment or message me!
September 21st, 2010 at 07:01pm