Weird Dreams!

I had a strange dream last night....I was heavily pregnant with my boyfriend's child, and then I had my baby. It was a girl, and I loved her so much but I put her up for adoption. This rich lady who had adopted loads of kids adopted her, and I was happy because I could see she was going to have such a good priveledged life, with lots of brothers and sister.
And then there was a time skip in my dream, and it was a few days later, and I couldn't remember what my daughter looked like, or how she felt in my arms, and I missed her so much,and wanted her back so I could be her mother.
And my boyfriend was holding me as I cried, and being really supportive. It was so strange,I've never had any desire to have children...

But I remember what she looked like, she had big dark eyes like my boyfriend, framed with black eyelashes, and she had his nose but my mouth.
I no longer try to interpret my dreams cause they're normally so strange and bizarre, but this one touched me, because I felt that...love for a child I haven't had..

And when I woke up,I almost looked around for her, to hold her and then realised she wasn't real.
Creepy....

Anyone else ever have dreams like that?
I just wanted to write it down and tell someone cause I haven't been able to stop thinking about her now.
September 21st, 2010 at 08:25pm