fre$shieeess babyyy! <3

I'M A HIGH SCHOOL FRESHMAN BEEEOTCHHHH! ;D

okay, yeah so I've been at school for about a month now, and I'm LOVING high school! i love it so much that i've stopped paying attention in math class to start writing a story in the back of my spanish notebook! ah ha!

you see, this story is what i wish could've happened my first day, and what i wish would be my whole freshman year. my story is called The Life of a Freshie, I know, very uncreative. so anyone out there wanna try and give me a new title? haha! and you don't have to, but if you don't want to, i would really appreciate it if you guys read it for me?

if you guys read it, and don't comment i would be really sad, 'cause then i wouldn't know how good, or bad, my story was. if you want to just subscribe, and not comment, i mean that could work! haha! but seriously though peoples, don't be a silent reader. [:

Hmmm, any other good stuff to write about? Well, I'm very into The Maine now, I'm a little bit into All Time Low an-*gassssppp!* I don't think i told anyone on here yet!

I'M GOING TO A CARTEL/THE READY SET/HEY MONDAY CONCERT! :D

I'm going for my birthday. you see cartel is my favorite band of life, and Jordan from the ready set is going to marry me, but hey monday, i'm not a big fan of. but it's whatever, i haven't been to a concert since the Demi Lovato concert which was sometime last year.

any who, I'm watching my baby daddy, JUSTIN BIEBER, on CSI right now, so I'll talk to everyone later! Don't forget to check out my story pleaseeeee! [:
September 24th, 2010 at 03:56am