Boredom + Computer = Making People Into Vampires!! & Man, Guys Are Confusing D:

Haha sooo, today during class when we were supposed to be doing out Classics assignment I got really, really, reeaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy bored because I'd already done a lot of what I could on the computers so sneakily, making sure the teacher wouldn't catch me, I started making people into vampires. In the end everyone sitting around me joined in, watching and recommending people I should do and also trying it themselves haha.

I'm currently doing my friend Chris, because he wants to be a vampire for his Facebook DP xP

Here's what they look like:
Image

I can do one of you if you like!! Or any celeb you want to be honest :)
I can also do Twilight eyes if you want them, but I prefer my vampires scary so I did Selena's blue :D

So just leave a comment if you want to become a vampire!!!

-------------------

Ergh, so I've decided boys are more trouble then they're worth sometimes. It hurts more, is more confusing and everything when there's a guy!! D: although they probably say the same thing about us girls - that's just how I've been feeling lately!!

Here's a little description of the boys in my life, that are making everything very confusing!! Names have been changed, because - well just in case....I don't know :P

1. Ben
Alright, so I've liked Ben a very long time. Almost four years now. And it's not just been "I like you from afar, I have a crush" he knows I like him and he likes me too. A lot. But things have been messy, we kind of went out 3 years ago but we had to break up and basically I've waited for him this whole time! And now he's back on the scene and we want to be together so bad but it's extremely complicated :(
I've never felt my heart hurt like this before..

2. Chad
He's my best guy friend, we get along really well and I love him so much. He gets pretty damn depressed sometimes because he thinks he'll never get a girlfriend and no matter how much I tell him that he's only 17 and he's got so much time ahead of him he never gets it. I've started noticing little things he does lately, he's a lot closer with me lately like I always find him staring, he flirts obviously and he does everything he can to touch me....you know like how people do when they like people....well yeah...so I'm confused. I think I like him too, but I don't want to ruin anything we have right now and also if Ben found out D: he already knows me and Chad hang out a lot...if he guessed something was happening he would think I lied to him and that would....suck a lot.

3. Dean
AARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That's all.

Nah jokes. I liked this guy a while ago and then after the ball we hooked up and then everything got messy. :/ I want things to go back to normal. Some of the looks I get from him are just downright horrible :(

4. Henry
I have a crush on this guy. A big crush. But he's emotional and just got out of a long term relationship where the girl (my good friend) cheated on him and he's painfully shy when it comes to girls. But technically he's everything I could ever want in a guy. He just doesn't know that yet.....lol.

So any advice?? Haha.

How about you tell me about the guys in your life? Or that special guy, if you're lucky :D
I want to hear about it, seriously! And I will help you out with any problems or just talk about how great they are and if you want to talk I'm all ears - well eyes... so don't hesitate to comment or PM if you want :)

And comment if you want to be a vampire too :D

Thanks for reading about all my stupid little problems lol.
Love you guys xx
September 24th, 2010 at 08:14am