Am I a bad person!!!!???!!!! COMMENT IF YOU READ PLEASE!!!!!!

Today was horrable!!!!! Ok so homecomeing is October 9th and Im going with friend.I've already told 3 guys come with me as a group not date. Ok so lastnight a guy from Arkansas high and a guy from my school asked me out!!! I told then the same thing only as friends in a group. Well I was telling my friend Tyler this when I finished I relized he was frowning.( I hadn't told him I had turned them down) he asked and then I him how I told the guys no in a nice way. He then smiled and began playing with my hair and asked if he could acompany me to the dance I felt so mean. I said " Ty Ty I just told you that I turned these boys down I can't do that to them! I'm sorry we can go as friends in a group." he wasn't to thrilled but he said ok maybe I'll go Hun:). He knows I have a bf... Who is sick!!! I feel mean cuz I want to talk to him and I know he's resting... I don't want to bother him but still I want to talk to him... I love him alot !!!!!!!! I hope he feels better soon!!! I wish I was there to help him!!!
I want to know do you think i'm a bad person for turning them all down because I told guys before them i wouldn't go with a date but with friends. Give mr your opinion.oh and how was your day?
September 28th, 2010 at 12:16am