We All Thought We Were The Shizz When We Were Twelve

I was going through some of my old yearbooks with my friend Trudy, yes I have friends, just none my mother cares to take notice in. To her having friends would be having the popular kids talk to me, and we all know that ain’t happening.

Anyways, we were looking at our middle school yearbooks and just dying of laughter. Middle school is such an awkward year because it is when you are no longer a little kid but you aren’t exactly some grown up teenager. Not like that deters any of them from thinking that they are these big hot shots.

Seriously have you seen the middle school kids these days? They are always fighting and cussing like there’s no tomorrow, it’s ridiculous.

I wasn’t some trouble maker but I will admit I thought I was pretty cool in the sixth grade because well I wasn’t in elementary school anymore. I even had my brother who was in the seventh grade and a sister in high school so in my mind I was like the shizz.

Though they didn’t do much for my cred they definitely gave me some really good advice, minus the fact that everyone let me wear these ridiculous berets when I was in sixth grade, it was so lame.

Though now I can’t really say I am some fashion icon, I still dress relatively plain. But I think that since it’s senior year I really could care less.

I mean we all go through fazes as we grow up, some more embarrassing than others. But I don’t think I really regret any of them because in a sense they all shaped me to become who I am today.

Though I am still majorly awkward and yeah not everyone talks to me I am more than happy with how I turned out and let us all pray for them youngins’ that they don’t try to burn the schools down cause those little sixth graders are for seriously ridiculous. < I have no idea why it is I have been talking like that.

Now that I have expressed all of my feelings about awkward children, jk. I have been trying my very hardest to get some writing done while keeping up with school work, stupid senior project, and lets just say it hasn’t been easy.

Though I did manage to start a new story, it is much darker than my other ones and what I have planned for it is kind of twisted but I think it will make for a good shocker. It’s called Dark Sins; it’d be cool if you checked it out.

My other story which isn’t posted yet is called The Last of the Blue Bloods
. I just love the title and whole idea for this story, though I can’t remember where I got the idea from. It is more of a fantasy type, which are my favorites for some reason. But more modern, not so much realistic but also not something that has been overdone. So just keep yours eyes peeled for that.
September 29th, 2010 at 01:26am