"Oooooooh, you took a black-and-white picture of a lawn chair and its shadow and developed it at Save-On. You must be so brooding and deep."

Just heard the funniest conversation between these three University students. Went along the lines of:

Girl 1: Eugh, I have a cold so my hearing's off, it's like I'm in my own little world...
Girl 2: I know how you feel, I feel like I'm in my own little world all the time, like no one can understand me and I...
Girl 3: Oh shut the f*ck up with all the deep stuff. We get it already.

We sat there for about 5 minutes trying to contain our silent laughter and pretending we were laughing at something on my phone so that they wouldn't realize we were laughing at them.
Reminded me of a Family Guy quote, the one in the title to be exact. I believe it was Stewie who said it, I love him haha.

They were really stereotypical, 'emo' looking. I didn't judge at all, I'm sure they're lovely girls and all, just they looked like those girls from the movies who talk in monotone and dress all in black etc. Ah well.

Sorry just had to share that with you guys :D

~~~~~~~~~

I'm in the mood for reading a horror story. Anyone have a horror story that will make me squirm?

Just read one on here called The Unseen by Rapture and Roses. It gave me the creeps, so you guys should check it out :)
I like recommending random stories I stumble upon. It's amazing :D

~~~~~~~~

I have sooo much homework to do. But it's the holidays and the weather is warm so I'm enjoying that XD

Seriously, I have to write a 1500 word report for Classics, comparing architectural structures and features from the Roman Empire. I love Classics, but BLAAAAHHH.

Also have to prepare a 10 minute+ long Seminar to teach my English class in the first week back next term. My topic is abortion, and no I'm NOT teaching them about abortion, we just have to take an issue from a book we've read and discuss and explain it. I chose the book Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult, it deals with a lawsuit about abortion and children with disabilities. It's going to be really hard to talk about, don't know why I chose it - I like to challenge myself too much D: There's going to be a war in my class I can imagine, just glad they're all very open minded people!

And I also have to learn all my lines for my Drama class play, Revenge Of The Amazons. It's a NZ play based off A Midsummer Nights Dream but with a feminist slant. So basically all the girls in it are lesbians and hate men. It's pretty hilarious and makes Shakespeare look like sexist pig O.o

Aaaaaannnnndddd gotta do my art board. I have five weeks until submission day and I still have a whole board and a half to do D:

I should not be on Mibba.

Ah well, I am anyway. :P

1. Got a lovely horror story to whore to me, or recc, I don't mind :D
2. Help me with my homework?
3. Are you a procrastinator as well??
4. Oh and have you read Handle With Care? I'd love to chat about it with you, if you have :D

That is all, folks. Off to eat dindins and pretend I don't have a care in the world!!

Tumblr :D
October 4th, 2010 at 08:32am