A list of my fears..Questions

Drowning. I had a near drowning incident before..It was so scary. I haven't gone to a water park or public pool since...and it was 2 years ago. I still remember the burning...My vision blacking out...thinking Oh god I'm gonna die...the panic...the.. fear. I hate it. I still get nightmares about it.. It was terrible.

Falling. Sometimes I feel like I'm falling when I'm not. My knees will give in and I'll fall to the floor but it feel like I'm falling a much greater distance. I can go on roller coasters that are relaly high...but I went on top of a 7? story high roof and almost tripped off the edge..which is a great part of why I can't do unsafe heights.

Being followed and watched. If I feel like people are staring at me I get all nervous and scared. I hate it. If I think someone is following me I'll panic and overeact.

Death. I don't like not knowing what's going to happen after you die. I believe in God. But sometimes I'm not 100% sure..

The unknown. I hate not knowing what's going to happen. If I'm making the right choices. I know one little thing can change the world.

Rejection. I'm afraid of being rejected. Not just by boys. But by friends. I'm afraid of losing the people I care about.

Not being perfect. I try my best to be perfect for everyone but it's too hard and I'm scared of letting people down.

Rape. I'm scared of being raped. Or any type of abuse. Because it shows that I'm not good enough..

Creepy crawly things on me. I had a spider on my face before... I spazzed out and started crying and I threw up.. I hate feeling things like that on me.

My mind. I'm scared of my own mind, I'm scared of the things I see, the things I think. The things my mind controls but I can't. More then once people have proved that my mind is my worst enemy.

I'm scared of the dark. Total darkness though. I have good night vision so it's rare that I'm scared of the dark..but when I can't see anything but pure black..my mind starts playing tricks on me.

Crowds. I'm scared of being super close to people where I'm squished on all sides and I can't move and I can feel everyone on me and...ugh.

Hospitals and doctors. I was a sick kid so I had to go to the hospital a lot...and I got a lot of painful things done to me there.. Tests for luekimiea and diseases and more tests when they found the diseases..and just...very painful and scary.

There's a whole bunch of other things to. Some I just don't have time..some too painful to share. But those some of them. So now you know about some of my fears. Yay for you.

1. And questions about my fears?
2. ANy fears of your own?
3. Any questions for me at all?
October 5th, 2010 at 02:58am